Payment & Cancellation Policies
The condensed version:
Cosmetic Surgery Payments:
- A $1000.00 deposit is due when you book your cosmetic surgery date.
- The remainder (the full payment) is due one month before surgery. If payment is not received one month before surgery, your surgery may be rescheduled to a time when payment can be made, or the surgery will be cancelled.
Can’t make it?
- If you are cancelling or rescheduling a cosmetic or provincial health covered consultation – let us know with more than 24 hours notice and there are no fees or troubles.
- If you are cancelling a cosmetic surgery – let us know with more than one month’s notice (over 4 weeks) for a full refund. Less than 4 weeks = you losing some or all of your payment.
- If you are cancelling a provincial health covered surgery – let us know with more than one month’s notice. There will not be a fee charged, but Dr. Brooks can refuse to rebook you if you don’t show for your scheduled surgery date. In that case he will send a letter back to your family doctor requesting a referral be sent to another plastic surgeon and you’ll begin the wait for a referral, wait for consult, and wait for surgery all over again.
For the full details of the Cancellation Policies click HERE.
Believe us, we hate enforcing these policies, but they exist to respect the operating room and the long waits patients have for some types of surgeries. Operating room time that is unused is a waste.